Surge counter by Streamer Line Lightning Surge Counter, 16 mm split core diameter, 3m connec?on cable
• High sensitivity universal counter
• Monitoring of lightning protection equipment: lightning rod, surge arrester, EGLA, MOA, MOR, SPD, TLA, ground lead, ground rod...
Two versions of the split core exist, up to 16mm (standard) and up to 20 (on request). The 16mm split core is suitable for ground lead with diameters from 5 to 26 mm.
Carton size 470 x 470 x 250 | 10pcs per carton
Pallet 100x100cm - Carton per layer 4 - number of layer 4 - Total cartons 16 - Total weight 180kg
INNOVATION AND SOLUTION ORIENTED
Streamer is a specialist for innovative solutions which improve the reliability of medium and high voltage electrical networks. Streamer invests more than 10% of its turnover every year in three different R&D centers:
• St. Petersburg, Russia - in cooperation with the State Polytechnical University of St. Petersburg;
• Moscow, Russia - for the development of electronic products;
• Chur, Switzerland - in cooperation with University of Applied Sciences Rapperswil
Lightning protection from 6 to 123kV A unique lightning protection solution for overhead line: Line Lightning Protection Devices (LLPDs) with EasyQuench (EQ) technology that has been invented and patented by Streamer. More than 1 million of LLPDs have been installed worldwide (Russia, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Brazil, UAE, Iran, Vietnam, Switzerland, Germany etc.).
Transformer drying solution
TRANSEC is an online drying solution for oil insulated transformer of all sizes. It can be installed, operated and regenerated while the Transformer is running and operational. It pumps the transformer oil continuously through its cylinders and thereby extract the moisture smoothly from the paper. Due to the robust design and it`s operation principle, TRANSEC is the most cost-efficient drying solution for Transformer!